Scenery Glues & Adhesives
Glues Glorious Glues! The basis for all scenery is glue, it takes your basic materials and makes sure they're attached to your layout - seems pretty basic huh? Well unfortunately it's not as easy as it sounds...
They make glues for just about everything, be it base scenery, static grass or Metcalfe kits. You can find a great selection of glues here below!
As a general rule of thumb, we reccomend the following glues for the following products:
- Scatter, groundcover: Woodlands Scenics Scenic Cement
- Static grass: Peco PSG-10 basing glue or Woodlands Scenics Scenic Cement
- Building Metcalfe Buildings: Deluxe Materials Roket Card glue
- Building Plastic kits (Wills, Ratio): Plastruct Plasweld or Deluxe Materials Plastic Kit glue
- Building Wooden Kits: Delux Materials Super-Phatic Glue or Humbrol Balsa Wood Glue (for Balsa wood only)
- Glueing buildings, figures and cars to the baseboard: Woodland Scenics Scenic Accent Glue or UHU
- For Ballasting: Delux Materials Ballast Magic or Woodland Scenics Scenic Cement
- On top of this list, there is a range of other glues down below that have specific uses to make your modelling easier: things like the Woodland Scenics Hob-E-Tac which is great for making trees, or the Deluxe Materials Plastic magic which is super for both kits and scratchbuilding!
If we haven't listed what you're doing above and you're not sure, reach out to us! If you have any other glue related questions, please don't hesitate to get in-touch too!