ACC232137425 Accurascale OO Gauge Class 37/4 - English Electric Type 3 (Class 37) - 37425 "Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob" Regional Railways Livery - Pre-order - Free-postage!
At this point, you are able to secure a pre-order of this forthcoming release item by placing a £20 non-refundable* deposit with us. Then, shortly before the item arrives, one of our team will be in-touch with you to arrange balance payment and delivery, so please ensure the correct contact details are provided for us to reach you with.
ACC232137425 Accurascale OO Gauge Class 37/4 - English Electric Type 3 (Class 37) - 37425 "Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob" Regional Railways Livery - Pe-order - Free-postage!
The 'Final' Livery 37425 is depicted as now delivered into traffic.
- Regional Railways livery
- Centre headcode nose with headlight, large LED tail lights and MW socket
- Refurbished 'split' nose grilles
- Nose aerial
- Cutaway bufferbeam cowling with squared oval buffers
- ETH bufferbeam configuration with ETH/air/vac/control/MW pipes
- Toughened windscreens with as built cab layout
- Plated bodyside windows (both sides)
- Welded roof with plated boiler exhaust and no cab roof vent
- Fabricated bogies
- Boiler water tank converted to long range fuel tank
- Late EE cantrail grilles
- Plated bodyside water filler and associated steps
- Optional miniature snowploughs
- Triple cab door kickplate
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Heavy die-cast metal chassis
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTX Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted [ESU LokSound 5]
- Accurate tumbleholme, nose, cab roof and cantrail curves taken from 3D Laser scan
Timeframe specific details, including but not limited to;
- Bogies (Fabricated and three variations of Cast)
- Fuel tanks (As built and with later smooth-sided long range fuel tank)
- Early Class 37/0 features frost grille, boiler filler panel and access steps
- Early Class 37/0 features illuminated split headcode displays with a selection of different four-character headcodes
- Class 37/6 have operational WIPAC light clusters and top headlight and numerous different nose slides all including multiple working socket
- Three styles of buffer: large round Oleo, oval and squared oval
- Three styles of nose grilles: as built, refurbished ‘split’ and refurbished ‘single piece’
- Boiler exhaust, and two styles of plated boiler panel
- With or without bufferbeam skirts
- With or without cab roof vents and bodyside windows
- Nose and roof aerials and antennas (where applicable)
- Three styles of windscreen: standard, centre toughened and all toughened
- Three styles of cab interior: as built, refurbished and modern DRS locos
- Four bufferbeam variations with different piping configurations
- Door kickplates where applicable
How much will it cost to send?
*The deposit is non-refunable in the event that you choose to no longer purchase the item. In the highly unlikely event that we are unable to supply your pre-order due to supply issues or any other reason beyond our control, your deposit will be refunded via the payment method you paid with. For more info on pre-ordering, please visit our T&C's here.
How much will it cost to send?
Here at Derails we have pretty simple postage policy! If your order is over £20, you are eligible for FREE UK Economy shipping. If your order is under £20, you are eligble for our super-cheap £2.99 economy shipping!
Want it there quickly?
At the checkout, choose one of our express next-working day shipping options! These services are available for just a small surcharge. The upgraded postage options also jump the despatch queue too, so they are shipped at the earliest possible opportunity.
I live outside of the UK, can you send to me?
Sorry, we do not ship overseas at this time.
ACC232137425 Accurascale OO Gauge Class 37/4 - English Electric Type 3 (Class 37) - 37425 "Sir Robert McAlpine / Concrete Bob" Regional Railways Livery - DCC Fitted - Pre-order - Free-postage!
- Brand: Accurascale
- Product Code: ACC232137425DCC
- Reward Points: 259
- Availability: Pre-order, due TBA
- Price in reward points: 25999